FAQ - Salisbury Hotel in Midtown NYC
What time is check in and check out?
Check in is at 3:00pm and check out is at 12 noon.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
All reservations made directly with the hotel or nycsalisbury.com must be canceled 48 hours prior to arrival date by 2pm in order to avoid a no-show charge equal to 1 night’s room rate and taxes.
Children 15 years old and younger stay in the room free using existing bedding
Extra per charge of $30.00 per night will be added to the rate for anyone 16 years and older.
Do you have a parking garage?
The hotel does not have a parking garage on premise however Carnegie House / Central Parking on 101 West 56th St. offers discounted rates for Salisbury Hotel guests upon validation of parking ticket. It is the last garage located between 6th and 7th Ave. Guests can validate their ticket at our Front Desk. Rate is $24 including tax for each 24 hour period. Garage phone is 212-246-4645.
Do you have internet access?
High speed wireless internet is available in all rooms and in the lobby. (Surcharge)
Do you have room service?
Four local restaurants provide a range of menu options for delivery from early morning until late evening. More information click here.
Are there safes in the rooms?
Yes, all rooms have safety deposit boxes.
Are the rooms air conditioned?
All rooms have window units year round.
How can I get to the Salisbury from the airport?
- Taxis from and to JFK are $45 (flat fee) plus tolls and tip.
- Taxis from LaGuardia are approximately $35 plus tolls and tip.
- Taxis from Newark are approximately $60 plus tolls and tip.
- All airports have shared-ride shuttle buses at the Ground Transportation area.
Reservations are required for return service only.
- For private town cars, limousines or vans, please call the hotel for more information and our concierge will make all the necessary arrangements for you.