The Salisbury Hotel in Midtown Manhattan
Click here for Local Attractions Printable Map
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA): Approximate driving time to the Salisbury Hotel is 30 minutes and distance is 9 miles.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): Approximate driving time to the Salisbury Hotel is 50-60 minutes and distance is 18 miles.
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR): Approximate driving time to the Salisbury Hotel is 50-60 minutes and distance is 20 miles.
- The quickest and most convenient way to get to and from the airport is by taxi. To and from JFK there is a flat rate of $45 (plus tolls). Approximate one-way fare is more than $36 from LaGuardia, and more than $60 from Newark.
- Shared shuttle-bus service is also available. Reservations are required for return service only. One-way fare is $16-$21 per person from all airports.
- N, R, Q & W subways are around the corner on 57th St. and 7th Avenue;
- F line subway is around the other corner on 57th St. and 6th Avenue;
- A, B, C, D and 1 subways are four blocks away at 59th St. and Broadway (Columbus Circle).